Order 2 or more of this product and only pay a flate shipping rate of $10 Order Now and receive FREE Samples of the Cherish Panty Liners
Ladies, this is what you have been waiting for! Finally, a sanitary napkin that provides you with the dryness, comfort and protection that you need and want. CherishTM Premium Sanitary Napkins include negative ion technology which has been proven to balance PH and hormone levels, helps protect against germs and bacteria, helps to reduce inflammation, fights against vaginal irritations and infections and reduces unwanted odor. You’re going to Love the Way You Feel TM.
- FIRST LAYER. The first layer is 100% pure cotton. Most top brands use synthetic petrochemical materials. These petrochemical materials may irritate sensitive skin and cause discomfort. Also, they do not let the skin breathe, which increases the risk of bacteria growth. They are chosen by manufacturers because of their cheaper production costs.
- SECOND LAYER. The 2nd layer is the all-natural negative ion strip. Negative ions are oxygen atoms charged with an extra electron. They are created in nature by the effects of water, air, and sunlight. That taste in the air and feeling you get at the beach, near a waterfall or after a storm is your body being saturated with the benefits of negative ions. A Professor of Physiology at Harvard University calls negative ions the “Vitamins of the Air”. Cherish premium sanitary napkins include negative ion technology which has been proven to balance pH and hormone levels, helps protect against germs and bacteria, helps to reduce inflammation, fights against vaginal irritations and infections, and may reduce unwanted odor.
- THIRD LAYER. The 3rd layer is airlaid paper that provides additional protection from unwanted leaks.
- FOURTH LAYER. The 4th layer is an amazing, super-absorbent and safe polymer that is up to 10 times more absorbent than conventional pads and holds more than 300 times its own weight in liquid!
- FIFTH LAYER. The 5th layer is an enhanced flow layer that has been specially designed to prevent reverse percolation. In other words, it conveniently absorbs and moves dampness away from the body.
- SIXTH LAYER. The 6th layer is an additional layer of airlaid paper to reinforce and lock in the dryness women need and desire.
- SEVENTH LAYER. The 7th layer is a micro-perforated, breathable bottom that promotes the flow of fresh air, limiting and preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.
- EIGHT LAYER. The 8th layer is the release paper that contains an agricultural grade adhesive for security. Many manufacturers use construction grade glue as an adhesive, again, harmful both to our women and the environment.